Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Millennium Falcon

So this is quite late, but this is what my boyfriend got me for my birthday back in September. It may not be the Ultimate Collector's one, but we're working on that. He got it for me to kind of "hold me over" until we have enough to get the Ultimate Collector's.

I pretty much sat down, opened the box, and began putting it all together and did not stop until it was completed. Took me perhaps ~10 hours or so? Yeah, I totally don't have a life and spent all night working on it while spending time with the boyfriend <3






This model only had a little over 1,000 pieces but it was a lot of fun. I can NOT wait until I can get my hands on the UC's MF!!! It has over 5,000 pieces (I expect to find myself blocking out an entire weekend) and the finished result will be 33" x 22" x 8". Just how exciting is that?!

This is what it looks like compared to the one I got



This is the one I currently have

No comments:

Post a Comment