Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nyan Cat Scarf


Nyan Caaaat!

Made me a Nyan Cat Scarf the other day and I loooovveee it

The scarf is actually about 7' long. A little bit longer than I expected, I was just aimlessly crocheting across and just ended up keeping it a length that I thought was fine that I had judged while sitting... I probably shouldn't have done that, but oh well 

I also probably should've started with shaping the head,  the face, then the poptart piece first. Since I did the actual scarf first, it made it more tricky to shape the cat the way I wanted it to.


So I have this hat, that comes with "arms" which have pockets to put your hands in. I plan on making a similar one, so that's why I'm not posting a reference photo for this. Just trust me when I say it comes with arms and pockets haha. Anyway, since it comes with a pocket, I wanted to transfer that idea to this scarf (I love pockets. I don't like carrying my purse all the time since I don't really have anything but keys, phone, and ID basically). Soooooo here's the pocket part


Yes, what you see there is Darth Vader in, what looks like, Nyan Cat's butt...

3 comments:

  1. OMGGGG I will buy your next NyanCat scarf!! Ahhh, I love rainbow scarves. I already have one so now I can have a special nyan-cat one, eeeeee please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ok I'll try to make another one soon :) I'm glad you like it so much haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! if you're still making them can you make me one too! I'll definitely pay. I've been looking forever to find a good one for my best friend, she'll totally love the pocket too! Please email me at phillipvan2002@yahoo.com and title it nyan cat. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete